Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hair Salon Webcam Games

The 3-month absence





I have taken a very important decision in my life
You know that this corner is very important to me

is my life, my hopes and dreams ...

Here grew

I fell

slide

laughed

moaned

cry

tear me

and above all things

here embodied leave

the most beautiful feeling

and honest I've had

that feeling is ... love with my love

be completely His

mind, body and soul ...


So I can not deny

and for that very reason

'm gonna take a while

me turn away from everything and everyone ...



I do not want
mutilate or harm me

the absence

not want anyone to touch


my body and my mind

nor my soul

not want to give

to suffer

and thus

start out of my Alma

is the first time in my life

I make a decision and

to take care and do not hurt me

just for you

that is that you will come

will come to ever leave.


Goodbye ....



POEM


Tears, born from the pain of my soul

the pain of living

a great love for me leave

because they have other priorities

left me because they believed in me, in my dreams ...



build endless dreams

a life together ...



Today
cry from the soul

because they'll be next to the

and although I can not breathe and my eyes are clouded

not want
feel again
that without it, I will air

that my life is

I'm empty

not live without

not even walk

not breathe without ...



I have the need to live for Him and for

charms want to live

dream

and love ...



And while you abandon

me, alone in the dark

deepest of my soul

in the darkness of my being

you cry every second

and not stop to think you

aƱorarte or

you
cry from the depths of my being

until my bowels returzan

of this pain that I rot

because I pray to God

when my bowels

drying of both mourn

these are the last tears

to pour for you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment